Who Said Homeschool Is For Kids Only? It’s For Highschools Too! – – In a recent US News and World Report article, the writer mentioned how important it’s to colleges that applicants show some kind of passion in their activities or interests–this passion ‘s what sets successful students apart
– What colleges call passion is often referred to by homeschoolers as delight-directed learning or specialization
– Parents may often seem like these activities are frustrating, boring, or annoying (would you PLEASE stop playing that piano
– ), but clearly colleges value such activities
– Delight-directed learning involves nurturing the love of learning that’s important for children, so that they become lifelong learners who is able to conform to any situation
– The more the globe changes, the greater we’d like lifelong learners to produce a sense it all
– A mom called me for transcript help
– Her daughter homeschooled for 2 years, using Alpha Omega LifePacs and Weaver Curriculum for 9th and 10th grade
– Once her daughter woke up to grade level, she wanted her to go back to public school
– She talked about ways to get her homeschool transcript accepted by a public high school
– ?Every state has got the right to set their compulsory education standards,? says Richard Jenkins, associate dean of students and professor of law at Western State University College of Law in Fullerton, Calif
– ?The courts agree that parents need to make sure that their children are educated
– The question then becomes: public education, private school education, home schooling or some alternative variation of education
There are a lot of programs that may accredit your transcript. They may cost about $50-$100 per credit or higher. It accumulates quickly, also it can be VERY expensive eventually. At some point I estimated that the whole 4-year high school graduation could be $2000-$5000 exclusively for a piece of paper that said “accredited. ” Accreditation organizations produce a lot of cash using this method!
Read More – Front Sight – Fit Years of Training Into Four Days
iitbayarea.org – Whether you may attend a college or choose a web-based PhD program it is very important pick the best program. The ideal PhD program should help you improve your knowledge and skills, and stay a support for a future job. Also after deciding on a doctorate degree be sure to do all the research and focus for the dissertation. That is vital for a successful Doctorate Degree in Education.